Re: 5.1.0 nightlies?

Adam,

Nightly 5.1 builds would be really helpful. We have discussed doing this so hopefully we can provide them for most platforms. Given that the 5.0 branch is no longer supported, I cannot think of a reason to continue nightly 5.0 builds. I'm guessing having testing branch folders is a good idea given that the master branch tag still shows 5.1.0 which can be confusing for users.

Wayne