Re: XSPICE code models in the simulator

Here are a few:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1821366
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1821360

(you can reassign the first one from me to you if you want to take it on)
Basically the bug reports say "buggy", but in fact these features are not
yet implemented.

If you search for "spice" or "ngspice" in the bug tracker (and filter by
status to get rid of the bugs already fixed) you can find more.

-Jon