Modern toolset usability improvements

For the most part the modern toolset encourages a noun/verb pattern (select, perform-operation).  I’m not going to be pedantic about that because some commands such as Edit Value and Edit Reference are too useful (they’re nominally verbs but also acts as nouns when there is no existing selection).

However, I am moving Delete Node and Delete Connection to a noun/verb pattern.  So they’ll be replaced with Select Node and Select Connection, and then the normal <backspace> action can be used to delete them.

This also allows me to improve editing with the Wire or Bus tool active: you can use the Select Node and Select Connection hotkeys to select wires (and potentially delete them) without exiting the tool.  And when/if wires/busses get a Properties dialog you’ll also be able to edit them without leaving the bus or wire tool.

Follow ups