Re: Windows builds broken

On 01/05/2019 12:53, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

I'll try a clean build to see if that fixes it.  I rarely have to do
that.  I haven't done a windows build in a while so I was a bit
surprised.  I've attached the build error.

Hmm, have you upgraded Boost or something? IIRC, Boost 1.70 was just released? Looks like it can't find any of the Boost library functions at link. Could be an upgrade moved them and CMake has stale cached variables?

Running make VERBOSE=1 qa_sexpr will print the command used to do the link, which should show the paths that are being used.

Cheers,

John