Re: ERC / DRC user survey

Reece,

It sounds like you are describing DFM not DRC.  There is some overlap
between the two concepts but they not the same thing.  This is also
something different that what Jon's survey is attempting to determine.
The new constraint system planned for v6 will support import/export and
should address your issue.  We have also discussed DRC setting import
and export but I'm not sure that will get done for v6.

Cheers,

Wayne