Re: eemodern merge request

Hi Nick,

Could these be out-of-memory errors or something?  I ran two of them:

FAILURE  * 2d722bebb  Remove extra Show Datasheet menu item.  <Jeff Young>
and

FAILURE  * 642d08798  Add modern toolset notification to eeschema undo/redo.  <Jeff Young>
and they built fine.

(Those two are also simple enough that I don’t think it’s a compiler issue, although I’ve been wrong about that before.)

Cheers,
Jeff.