Re: Would someone please update Documentation/development/tool-framework.md

Thomas,

On 2/23/19 7:53 AM, Thomas Pointhuber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> out of curiosity I'm currently trying to register a new tool, but no
> success for now.
>
> I noticed that "tool-framework.md" is no longer up-to-date (referring to
> the Tutorial):
>
> For example:
>
> * "SetTransitions" is now "setTransitions"

I fixed this in the tool framework document.

> * m_menu seems to be managed by PCB_TOOL now

I believe you are correct and Get/SetMenu are now the correct way to
access m_menu but I will leave that documentation fix to someone more
familiar with the tool framework than I.

> * ...
>
> It would be nice to get it up-to-date.

Developers, please keep this document up to date when you are
refactoring the tool framework so folks like Thomas are not trying to
follow invalid instructions.

Cheers,

Wayne