Re: Undo paradigms

Hi Seth,

The Eeschema has one advantage that if you mess it up you get too many undo steps rather than too few.  But it is somewhat crankier code to get right.

I agree that we should have only one scheme.  I don’t believe anyone’s working on it — although it would probably be Tom if anyone was.

Cheers,
Jeff.