Re: Pcbnew zoom to fit behavior changed

Hi Andrew,

This was intentional but I'm open to input on this.
The previous behavior would zoom to fit all items (including items on
hidden layers), or the worksheet if there are no items.
The new behavior zooms in on all visible items.
So, if you don't want to zoom to fit the worksheet, you can just turn off
the worksheet layers (in the Items panel)

Is that enough of an option for you?
We could go back to the behavior of "only consider the worksheet if there
are no items" but it made less sense to me.

(The relevant commit is 549b767)

-Jon