Re: cvPCB Hotkey Handling

Hi Ian,

The tool architecture allows hotkeys to be assigned to ACTIONs, which are then executed by a TOOL.  So you’d need to define cut/copy/paste CVPCB_ACTIONs, and also give cvPCB a hotkeys file (and allow them to be edited).

But I don’t think we need to support editable hotkeys for cut/copy/paste/delete.  I’d be more inclined to do a light-weight solution inside the wxWidget.  See GRID_TRICKS for an example.

Cheers,
Jeff.