Re: New package for macOS 5.1.2 stable including ngspice-30 ?

Hi

Am 09.06.19 um 09:03 schrieb Holger Vogt:
> Hi Adam,
>
> would you mind creating a new package for macOS 5.1.2 stable replacing
> the outdated libngspice 26 by the recent libngspice version 30?
>
> And then use libngspice 30 also for the nightlies?
>
> Nick has done this successfully for Windows. All tests have been o.k..
>
> The users may benefit from the ngspice patches since version 26 (see
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1821520) towards better usage
> during pcb design.

it should be possible to check the version of the ngspice library while
the cmake configure run and error out if the version is lower than 30.
I'm not an CMake expert but some version check should be possible here too.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert