Re: New package for macOS 5.1.2 stable including ngspice-30 ?

How about making 5.1.2-1 or -2 or whatever.  I don't like replacing
packages that have been released.

I just updated the package so nightlies tonight should be from the
upstream ngspice-30-2 tag. If they build, and if someone can commit to
trying it out, I can regenerate 5.1.2-x this week!

Thanks folks!

Adam