Re: 5.1.3 stable release

To add on to this, the hotkey validation architecture that I have been
building up to take care of the many issues surrounding the
duplicate/invalid hotkeys (and also the fact that they can exist due to a
user's hotkey settings from prior versions) will require new strings since
I have error prompts. If this is something that should go in 5.1.3, then
string changes will need to be allowed.

I hope to have a patch set based on master put together in the next few
days for people to test, and if you want to include it in 5.1.3 I can trim
down the patch set to work on the 5.1 (I believe that some changes may not
cherrypick easily from master to 5.1).

-Ian