Re: Build errors

Hi Wayne,

On 11/06/2019 14:15, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
As of the commit b9e07f2a706b719a5f86b6372c5a7cda2f6a7c55 I am getting
the following build errors on linux using clang:

I just fixed these in 1e4abac57 as they were blocking me.

The first one, I bisected down to c13ef839c, though I do not see why that would cause it but it's probably another manifestation of the longstanding gal<->common circular dependencies [1] that were exposed somehow. The fix I put in is a pretty poor one, but it Works for Me (TM) and Jenkins went off OK too [2]. Better suggestions welcome, but as usual, the real fix probably requires fixing libcommon's units.

The other two seem fairly vanilla build breakages from some kind of platform differences in string conversions and include paths respectively.

Friendly reminder: this page should be solid green:
https://jenkins.simonrichter.eu/view/KiCad%20Status/

Cheers,

John

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1832229