Re: Kicad gestures

Most applications I've used provide these "gestures" with the mouse wheel:

Pan up/down: no modifier
Zoom in/out: Control
Pan left/right: Shift

With KiCad I am forever zooming when I want to pan up or down. If we're going to retain the current behavior of zooming with no modifier, at least make left/right consistent with other applications rather than making all three different from everything else.

Also bear in mind that Apple has insistently reversed the use of the mouse wheel compared with every other OS since the mouse wheel was introduced decades ago. I understand that they insist this is "natural", but it's only natural for Apple users which comprise a small subset of the user base.

-Reece