Re: Kicad gestures

I'll accept keeping the default behavior of the unmodified scroll wheel because changing something like this is would be a radical shift in the UI. However, I think this behavior should be programmable so users have the option to change it easily.

The worst-case scenario is to make all three behaviors different from other applications AND reverse the direction of motion a la Apple.