Re: Kicad gestures

Thanks Jon! This is a great example. This is pretty much what I was angling for in suggesting a separate preference pane.

I don't think that this is overkill. It keeps things clearly disambiguated and gives a nice location to add additional potential mouse actions. It also prevents users from mapping actions to the mouse events that can't be handled.

-Seth

On 2019-06-12 11:45, Jon Evans wrote:
In my opinion, it would be more powerful to break out the individual
settings rather than keep around "touchpad pan mode", so that everyone
can be happy.  I think this is the only solution when there are so
many different ways people could be used to coming from different
applications.

Altium's approach (maybe overkill):

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:38 AM John Beard <john.j.beard@xxxxxxxxx>