Re: Ratsnest options

I like that set of options. It fits in to my plan of absorbing as much as
possible from the left toolbar into the layer widget as part of my overhaul
of that part of the UI.
I also think it would be totally fine to have it *only* in the layer
widget, because we don't duplicate the other object visibility controls in
Preferences.

The "Show ratsnest with curved lines" checkbox fits in to Preferences (and
not the left toolbar) in my mind, because it seems like a "set and forget"
kind of setting, not one that I would toggle on and off all the time while
I'm working on a board (but maybe others disagree??)

-Jon