Re: CMake minimum version

On 2019-06-14 14:27, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
On 2019-06-14 14:12, jp charras wrote:
Le 14/06/2019 à 19:49, Jon Evans a écrit :
+1
Speaking of that page on the website, I think we can remove Ubuntu 16.04
and 17.10 from the table now that they are unsupported.

Be careful:
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS is supported until 2021.
Only Ubuntu 14.04 LTS release support is now end of life (although I
still have a few updates)

Ubuntu provides paid Extended Security Maintenance through 2021.
Their standard support has lapsed (which was the date I picked when
writing the support end date on that website).

I would propose that we do not officially support the Linuxes past
their standard support window.  The hardware requirements on Linux are
not prohibitive for upgrading and cost is not an issue.

Oops. Please disregard. JP is right here. I clearly was editing that pre-coffee one morning. End of standard support for 16.04 is indeed 2021. I'll submit the PR over at Github.

-S