Re: eeschema rubber-band behavior change

Hi Steve,

It’s more likely a difference in selection than tab vs. G.  Eeschema now supports stingy and hungry selections.  If you drag from the left to the right then only fully-selected objects will be included (this is the 5.1 behaviour).  However, if you drag from the right to the left then even partially-selected objects will be included.  So if you made the selection in “selecting.png” from right-to-left then you also selected the two horizontal wires and the G command then dragged them as well.

It should get what you expect if you either drag from left-to-right or drag to just include the resistor and part of each vertical wire.

Cheers,
Jeff.