Re: [Patch] cvpcb Usability Improvements

Wayne,

Thanks for merging the first patch. I am working on rebasing the other two
to the 5.1 branch, and hope to have them done for you today (the
compilations can take a while on my machine though).

My plan for the master version is to first transition the existing cvpcb
functions to the tool manager that Jeff put in, then to add these functions
on to the tool manager as appropriate. That way there is no duplication of
the work (since the copy/paste/delete need to be in the tool manager
eventually, this saves having to rewrite them into it later). I hope to do
that over the next week or so.

-Ian