Re: 6.0 Zone filling differences

Hi Wayne-

I don't think that the relief chamfering is controlled by that option. We also don't chamfer the connection on the way into the pad, so I'd tend to agree with Jeff that the extra corner chamfer on only one side of the connection might be unnecessary.

It looks like the original knockout code was JP's so I'd be curious to hear why they were originally added.

-Seth

On 2019-06-21 08:05, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Jeff,

Users are going to expect chamfering if there is an option for it.  I
don't see how you are going to avoid adding chamfering to the spokes
unless we decide to do away with chamfering as an option. I don't think
that's good idea because right angles on board geometry is generally
frowned upon.

Wayne