Re: VECTOR2I and VECTOR2D

Whoops, hit "send" too soon. "Is a simple array" is obviously incorrect. My point was the lack of descriptiveness is a problem. The absence of differentiation between a location and a distance is a missed opportunity. And the abuse of the type as a loosely-related pair of values should be considered a bug.