Re: KiCad keycaps (KiCaps?)

Cool !

On 6/28/19 3:50 AM, metacollin wrote:
Recently, I discovered that there are a number of places online that will make custom keycap sets relatively inexpensively, so I made a custom keycap layout using KiCad's iconography (amongst other things).  Nothing fancy, some macOS specific keys, but I thought a few people might want to see this :).  I've attached the layout template in .ai and .svg formats as well in case anyone wants to make their own version/adapt to a different layout/whatever.

Of course, we all have shortcuts burned into our muscle memory already, but don't let that stop you ;)