Re: Undo proposal

Hi Seth,

Let’s say that you change the datasheet of a component that exists in two sheets.  The undo information needs to go in each sheet.  Now you go to the other sheet and perform another action.  The datasheet change is now the second item on the stack in that sheet.  Now you go back to the original sheet and undo (the datasheet change is at the top here).  What do we do in the other sheet?

An alternative is to view the whole hierarchy as a single document and just maintain a single undo stack.  I still like that; JP still doesn’t.  The current proposal is a compromise.

Cheers,
Jeff.