Re: Undo proposal

Doesn’t get around the problem.  If I do a Find/Replace All, I want changes across all sheets.

Same problem with Symbol Fields Editor, Global Edit Text and Graphics Properties, etc.

And it also doesn’t fit the user’s model when they have multi-unit components split across sheets.  I think they’re expecting they’re still the same component.

Cheers,
Jeff.