Re: Pcbnew file format

A general-purpose way to solve this occurred to me:

1) we’ve talked about having user-defined attributes on footprints — but they should really be on all items
2) then in Jon’s new DRC language we could define a clearance: * to *[@mousebite] (using XPath syntax ‘cause I can’t remember what Jon’s looked like)

Cheers,
Jeff.