Re: [patch][eeschema] Show SPICE Netlist window should not be editable

Hi Sylwester,

There is a minor problem with this patch.  You can no longer copy the
contents of the netlist viewer window to the clipboard (a least on
linux) with your patch so I am reluctant to merge it because I'm sure
users will want to be able to copy and paste the generated netlist for
bug reporting purposes.

Cheers,

Wayne