Re: Zone min-width isn't

We've done this a few times already with zones. As long as the existing fills don't change, we've left the property. Refilling is expected to change, I think.

I'd be in favor of allowing min width to mean min width.

-Seth

On 2019-07-07 16:08, Jeff Young wrote:
We have a zone property “Minimum Width”.  Unfortunately, it isn’t.
It’s the width we’ll collapse (so minimum width would be 1nm more).

I’d be inclined to fix this (primarily so that thermal spokes and
minimum width could be the same), but then we have the old “will
change old boards” issue.

We could also try and change the property name, but I can’t think of a
concise way to express “remove features this width and less”.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Jeff.

Ref: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1835674