Re: Arc Adjustment proposal

Don't get me wrong... I don't say KiCad has not to be improved.

I just say that complex mechanical objects have to be designed and checked in a mechanical environment.

And that is exactly what we have done with the KiCAd libraries...
Most of footprints are designed using scripts and are checked using a mechanical sw.

I agree that a new user should find a decent drawing editor, but when he/she gets experienced, the right direction is toward a MCAD/ECAD collaboration.

All commercial ECADs do it already, even with the entry level products.
So mechanical collaboration should be strongly suggested IMO.

Maurice