Re: What's the state of the zone outline thickness stuff?

I did some more research on this.  One issue of the new algorithm is that it produces sharp corners where holes meet.  I could find any others, so hopefully this is the only thing keeping it off.

Along with the adjacent-zones fixes, I’ve buttered up the plotter so that it does some corner smoothing in the no-outline-thickness case.  It does not on screen, because for it to work properly it has to union the same-layer-same-net zones to prevent divots where zones abut (the whole adjacent-zones bug I’m trying to fix).

With this I think it works pretty nicely.  Are there other factors mitigating against its adoption?  If not, do we still want a preference for it, or can we just make it the new algorithm?

Cheers,
Jeff.

PS: we’d also need to answer a couple of other details: for instance, do we want the plotter-style smoothing when exporting to other file formats?