Re: Rounded rectangles

Hi Seth,

That change was intentional.  The worry is that we could be sending our zone performance to hell without noticing.  By making the default CHOP_ACUTE_CORNERS we can fix things that should be rounded, and other things will be performant.

However, I can see that it does sort of depend on which direction you approach the problem from.  So we can leave it if you’d rather.

Cheers,
Jeff.