Re: Hotkeys show twice or none...

Le 17/07/2019 à 15:49, Jeff Young a écrit :
> Hi JP,
>
> In commit 6388189f4837447fbf3aa71513f498ae387455ca you removed the page calls to TransferDataToWindow() to keep from getting duplicate hotkeys.  Was that for GTK?
>
> If so, I’d guess that GTK calls TransferDataTowindow() recursively for child windows while MSW and OSX do not.  (In any case, MSW and OSX are now getting zero hotkeys rather than one.)
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

I'll commit a fix *very soon*.

In fact on wxWidgets 3.1.1 (this is the wxWidgets I am using by
default), TransferDataToWindow() was called twice (thus creating issues
like the hotkey list displayed twice).

But on wxWidgets 3.0 we have to call TransferDataToWindow() for each page.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS