Re: fp-info-cache question

On 2019-07-23 13:38, jp charras wrote:
Le 23/07/2019 à 19:22, Jeff Young a écrit :
Hi Seth,

I think that would work. And you’re right — there probably aren’t enough project libs to require a cache for them.

I am not sure to understand.

The cache is by lib table, or by library file?
This is very different: if it is by lib table, I am thinking lib table
projects require a cache.

The cache uses the combined global + project lib tables right now and stores in the project directory. I am proposing making the cache only for the global lib table and store it next to the global library table and not cache the project library files at all.

Alternatively, we could merge the cache and the table files. Global library table file gets the global cache, project library table file gets the project-specific cache.

Thoughts?

-Seth