Re: fp-info-cache question

On 2019-07-23 11:47 a.m., Seth Hillbrand wrote:
Could we write the global cache in the user's config directory next to where we write fp-lib-table?

If we cache global, we might not need project-based caching.

I'm not clear whether you are talking about caches of what items are available or a cache of what items are being used. If it is for what items are being used in a project then don't get rid of the local cache. Items used in a project may be in a global library but global libraries may change. I don't want changes in global libraries affecting the version of items I'm using in an existing project.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                    | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick