Re: RFC: KiCad windows installer proposal

For what it's worth, I don't have extra download costs and have decent
speed, but it's still very frustrating to download 1G instead of ~150M from
day to day. This would be very nice for nightly builds, and as far as can
remember, people have complained especially about size of nighly builds.

However, updating the stable is a rare event and I don't care much if it
takes 30sec or 5min, or whether it takes 150M or 1G in hard drive. I'm not
sure it's worth rushing for 5.1.3 (if it needs so much work or time).

Eeli Kaikkonen