Re: Eeschema selection

Hi Dino,

I’m torn on having a colour config for it.  On the one hand it might help some users who want to set a different colour, but on the other hand it won’t track any system mode changes (such as dark mode on OSX).

The zoom level compensation was put in specifically to make things look better as you zoomed in.  But if it’s not working on other platforms it might be retina-specific.  I’ll probably just remove it altogether.

Cheers,
Jeff.