Re: KiCAD SPICE Library

Otavio is correct.  Unless manufacturer's decide to start licensing
their spice models under a license that is compatible with our library
license[1] or we create our own clean room versions, there is no way
this is going to happen.  Unfortunately, you are just now discovering an
issue that has plagued electronics designer since the beginning of
electronics design.  I don't see component manufacturers changing their
way of thinking on this any time soon.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: http://www.kicad-pcb.org/libraries/license/