Re: 5.1.4 release - release announcement/blog entry?

I fine with adding the release announcement to the changelog.  I'm
guessing this will be final blog post url.  The release announcement is
already updated and ready to go as soon as the macos and windows
packages are built, uploaded to the server, and the website download
links are updated.  As soon as that it done, I will remove the draft tag
from the release announcement.  Hopefully I wont be more than a few more
days.

Cheers,

Wayne