Re: Linker Error (self made...)

Correction, dxf2idf didn't need gal, it needed opengl as a dependency
(which also wans't specified in the CMakeLists.txt file...). But now I will
still run into the circular dependency problem that John posted in that bug
report, so I still want to refactor the common library into smaller chunks.

-Ian