Re: Commit c8a6878 breaks compilation on msys2

wxASSERT shouldn't be used inside constexpr functions because some of their
code paths for it implement trap functions that use inline assembly. This
is not allowed by the C++14 standard, and is supposed to be part of C++2a.
Other code paths just call into system functions, so this will be highly
platform dependent unfortunately. It would be best for compatibility to
switch it over to wxLogDebug instead of the assert.

-Ian