Re: Selection highlighting changes.

I would prefer that we pick a more obvious color out of the box.  Under
certain zoom conditions it's difficult to tell if anything is even
selected on gtk3.  Users could make it more subtle if they find it too
obnoxious.  I think that would be better than a bug report about
selection highlighting not working.

Wayne