Re: Selection highlighting changes.

Hey Seth,

I tested this on gtk3 and MSW and the default highlight color was a bit
too subtle.  I didn't notice much of a difference between the Cairo and
OpenGL canvases.  I will definitely need to use a more noticeable color
on my system.  I don't know if it's just my video card/monitor
combination that is the issue so others may notice the same thing I am.
 We can change it if too many other users are seeing what I am.

Cheers,

Wayne