Re: Website known system issues page

I think it is recent enough, but I have not heard about anyone needing the
Xorg fixes as they are related to the legacy canvas. Not sure about the ATI
one.

Mayne the section "Legacy Canvas and wxGTK" can be shortened as we have GAL
available everywhere by now.

We can probably remove the stuff about boost by now, at leaat for now. :)