Re: [Patch] Make pl_editor runnable from build directory

You could add the build path to the kicad_pyshell module to the the
Python environment.  It might be wise to make this a CMake configuration
option to prevent any name space clashes with the Python path of the
installed version of KiCad.  That could lead to some rather unexpected
results.