Re: 5.1.5 release status

On 2019-10-20 06:41, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Where are we on the 5.1.5 release?  I took a look at the bug tacker and
the only serious bug I saw was the glib assertion bug[1]. How close are
we to getting this fixed?  There is still some unexpected behavior with
the constrained zone drawing and editing changes that should be fixed
before we release. I would like to tag -rc1 and start the string freeze
by the end of October.

Odd, I didn't see that one come through.  I'll fix that this weekend.

-S

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com