Re: KiCad Assembly at 36C3

Hi Carlo,

From last year, I know there are many KiCad interested persons, but only
a handful of people involved in the project itself. It would be nice
enough to organize a meetup where more than 4 people show up (compared
to 34c3).

Personally, I plan to do a "KiCad Beginner Workshop" again this year.
Last year was quite successful with around 200 participants.

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Session:KiCad_Beginner_Workshop

Regards,
Thomas