What does "when in doubt do it opposite than certain other pcb tool" stand for?

Hi guys,

the roadmap has the following section:

> Study ergonomics of various commercial/proprietary PCB <http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/namespacePCB.html> applications (when in doubt about any particular UI solution, check how it has been done in a certain proprietary app that is very popular among OSHW folks and do exactly opposite).

I would assume this is referencing version 6 of eagle. The current versions of eagle are actually something that can (in some aspects) be used as a good example. I would therefore assume that this sentence is simply out of date and could be removed or at least reworded.

Follow ups