Librarians, Doc Devs and Code Devs

Hi All-

This is a friendly request for you (yes, you!) to create a user account at GitLab. This can either be signing in with your existing GitHub account over OAuth or creating a new account with the same e-mail as your public GitHub email address.

We're not moving over to GitLab yet, but the import process leaves a lot of dangling issue reports and PRs if the user e-mail does not exist in the GitLab system at the time the import is first run.

Thanks and we're looking forward to seeing everyone at GitLab.

-Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com