Re: GitLab issues

We have not migrated to Gitlab yet, so the issues in
orsonmmz/kicad-bug-tracker is just a test of the bug tracker migration
script.
For the moment, please continue to use Launchpad. We will announce the
migration date (hopefully soon). The official group will be available
under https://gitlab.com/kicad.

Cheers,
Orson